DAY 1: Can Tho - Long Xuyen - Vam Nao
Board the Victoria Mekong Cruise Ship at Can Tho Harbour at 3pm.
Familiarize yourself with the ship while she sets sail towards Long Xuyen and watch the sunset over the Hau River, sundowner in hand. As day turns into night, sit down to a welcome dinner to officially welcome you aboard your Victoria Mekong Cruise, accompanied by a traditional Southern Vietnamese folk music performance known as “Đờn ca tài tử”, followed by Acoustic Music. Overnight in Long Xuyen.
- Meals: Dinner
- Accommodation: Victoria Cruise
DAY 2: Vam Nao - Chau Doc - Long Xuyen
Lunch is served after the cruise is docked at Chau Doc. In the afternoon, visit Ba Chua Xu Temple and explore the Tra Su Cajaput Forest, home to several rare species of flora and fauna. Glide along narrow waterways aboard a canoe in this enchanting ecosystem known for its incredible diversity and atmospheric submerged forest.
Return to the Victoria Mekong in time for dinner. Take in the tranquil riverscapes as the ship heads back to Long Xuyen, the capital of An Giang Province. Overnight in Long Xuyen.
- Meals: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
- Accommodation: Victoria Cruise
DAY 3: Long Xuyen - Son Island - Can Tho
Start your morning with calm and stretches in a yoga session before having breakfast with a variety of dishes to replenish your energy for upcoming exciting activities as the ship makes its way to Son Islet. Pass by Con Son Island for an opportunity to visit floating fish-raft villages, orchards, watch flying fish and learn how to make traditional cakes and cook rustic dishes of local people.
Take a walk around the countryside roads to experience the Delta culture and lifestyle. Back on board, enjoy a final lunch followed by a fun trivia session as the ship makes her way back to Can Tho.
Check out and disembark at 3 pm.
- Meals: Breakfast
- Accommodation: n/a
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED BEFORE DEPARTURE
Cabin & Rates
What's included ?
- All meals included in selected program
- Free flow of soft beverages and local beers all day
- Free flow of house wine by the glass during lunch and dinner
- Complimentary refillable bottle in room
- Transfers to/from meeting point/ship if included in program
- Escorted excursions included in program
- Onboard entertainment
- Taxes, Fuel, River Pilots, local anchorage fee
- Vietnam and Cambodia Visa stamping fee
- Port tax (65USD)
- Government taxes & service charge
- Tour guide gratuities
- Any visa fees
- Private transfers and any other transfer not in program
- Optional excursions
- Medical services
- Ancillary services such as Spa treatments
- Telephone expenses
Children RatesChildren rate applies to children aged between 6 and 12 years. Maximum one child below 12 is allowed to share bedding with one parent at 60% of net rate per person (double occupancy sharing). Children under 6 years old are not advised on board for safety reasons.
- The rate for children applies to one child sharing cabin with two adults.
- Full rate applies to the first child sharing one cabin with an adult.
- Passengers under 18 years old are only allowed on board accompanied by a passenger who are over 18 years old. Victoria Mekong Cruises is not responsible for the safety of children on board. Parents are fully responsible for their children and must supervise them at all times.
Terms and Conditions
- 20% of booking value is required upon confirmation.
- Balance payment is due 80 days prior to departure
Cancellation TermsFor cancellations of bookings, the following charges will apply
- prior 180 days to embarkation date: 10%
- 180 – 61 days prior embarkation date: 30%
- 60 – 31 days prior embarkation date: 65%
- 30 days before embarkation date / no show : 100%
AmendmentFor amendment of bookings, the following terms will apply
- Change of passenger names within 30 days of departure will be subject to a $30 penalty (or its equivalent in VND) amendment charge per passenger
- No amendment charge for the upgrading of cabins to a higher category in the same itinerary, difference between original and prevailing rate will be charged
- No amendment charge for additional passengers within the same cabin, charged at original rates
- For any split-off and new cabins, the new cabin will be considered as new booking at prevailing rates
Note*: all following reviews are collected from Tripadvisor - the World's Largest travel forum. To view all reviews from our travellers on Tripadvisor, click here