Angkor Stopover Tour
. Siem Reap - Cambodia
DAY 1: SIEM REAP - ARRIVAL
Arrive Siem Reap by afternoon flight, Siem Reap – Treasures of the Kingdom of Cambodia, special welcome all warmly to everybody, a moment of courtesy meeting then self-introduce with our Cambodian tour guide in the meeting point's Siem Riep airport.
We continue to visit the fabulous Ta Prohm embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers, Ta Keo. Thommanon, small, attractive temple in very good condition, built at the same time as Angkor Wat, Chaosay Tevoda. Prasat Kravan - with its unique brick sculptures, Srah Srang - The Royal Baths" was once used for ritual bathing), Banteay Kdei (surrounded by four concentric walls).
Having dinner with dance Apsaras show at local restaurant & overnight in Siem Reap.
- Meals: Dinner
- Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 2: SIEM REAP - ANGKOR TOUR
08:00 We drive to South Gate of Angkor Thom, the famous Bayon temple – a unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, Baphoun, the Terrace of Temple, Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King.
15:00 The tour start with the visiting to the famous temple: Angkor Wat. Angkor Wat is a World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendor. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology. After that, visit Bakheng Temple and enjoy a romantic sun set view form Bakheng hill.
- Meals: Breakfast/Lunch
- Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 3: SIEM REAP DEPARTURE
After breakfast, pickup at the hotel. We embark on Ox cart to visiting the Khmer Village and enjoy view of the rice field and a lots of palm trees with great fresh air. We board on boat in Tonle Sap Lake. Here, enjoy a brief cruise past floating villages complete with schools, restaurants, and hospitals.
Free until transfer to Siem Reap International airport departure flight.
- Meals: Breakfast
- Accommodation: N/A
- THIS IS OUR DEFAULT ITINERARY AND IS CHANGEABLE DEPENDING ON YOUR INTEREST
Suggested Hotels for Cambodia: (you can change the to any other hotels and room type if required. Additional charge/discount will be made accordingly)
|Superior (3*)||Deluxe (4*)||Luxury (5*)|
|Siem Reap||Angkor Holiday Hotel||Borei Angkor Resort & Spa||Sokha Angkor Resort|
|Phnom Penh||King Grand Boutique Hotel||Teav Boutique Hotel||Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel|
Note*: our quotation base on the lowest room rate of all above hotels. If you would like to upgrade to higher one, surcharge is applied. And early checkin/late checkout are not included.
What's included ?
Note*: breakfast is included at the hotel/homestay.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Accommodation in shared double or twin room at hotels selected.
- Transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as per program.
- English speaking guide for each area as per program except during time at leisure.
- Entry fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program.
- Meals as mentioned on the program
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee in
- International arrival and departure flights
- Meals not mentioned.
- Drinks, tips, personal expenses
- Services not clearly mentioned.
- FOC for infant under 2 years old
- 02 - 6 years old without bed: 35% adult rate
- 06 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 06 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
- Cancellation received 60 days or more before arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 20% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate